January 29, 2009

A quiet week... & some manga reviews.

Ahh... I'm sorta tired of talking (in this case, writing). Actually I haven't been talking much at all this whole week, it was a very uneventful one anyways. I got some pictures though ;D.

Printmaking is fun, but carving the wood can be a pain in the butt. I stabbed my fingers thrice with the tools and they still hurt as I am typing this now.


That drawing for printmaking inspired me to do another drawing, done with pencils and markers. The left part was what took me the longest to complete, i was getting tired and lazy as you can see ^^;a



The finished drawing, eheheh... You might have noticed this already, but this one doesn't follow any sort of logical perspectives. I was sort of inspired by Escher but his of course was way way waysss more magnificent.


A more complete view of them on the wardrobe doors XD, next to my beloved TekkonKinkreet poster (^-^d).

0 comments: