July 2, 2009

___ Once upon a time ___

Series: Once upon a time...









These are just some old photographs I took in the past. I did a little touch-up on them by adding color and some sharpness. The quality is pretty bad since these came from scanned film strips. After the images were scanned, I cropped, inverted the colors and processed them in Photoshop. I love how dramatic the sky looked the day I took these photos.

I have more photos to post up but they will have to wait a little bit as I have some ideas in mind as to how to fix them up a little.

Um btw, a little bit of a surprise but I got a 96 on my essay -____-; Yea, it was unbelievable, I mean, lots of surprises happened this summer regarding my grades, haha. Guess since they are summer classes, they are actually easier, lol.

0 comments: