August 3, 2009

||_____ Les Amis _____||

The last two/three days I crocheted like crazy, in hope to complete these as gifts before I pack for my trip to Missouri this coming Thursday. So far I'm pretty much done, save for one more, but that one will not be given until 2, 3 months later so I'm not so worried yet ^^.
I'm so glad that the more I crochet, the better I am at it, and now I understood which side I should use as the outside and what should be the inside. I thought they were all the same, but they obviously weren't, hehe. One thing I don't really like about this is that it is just sooo time-consuming, lol. One project could take up the 4, 5 hours or more depending on the difficulty level. Or perhaps I'm just slow, hihi.

A few pictures to showcase what I had done so far ^^:

This is a picture to show all the parts of this Woofie before I assembled them. Hopefully you can read that it says -My crochet- *winks*.

A complete family with Woofie as the Dad, Moi as the Mom, and their veggie kids Ai and Pe-ar.

So this is the black version of the Monokuro Boo white piggie I crocheted before. They usually come as a pair, but I was just too busy and lazy to make them all at once.

... and Woofie, oh how I love him, he's chooo kawaii
"Woof woof!!!"

0 comments: