May 20, 2009

Summer is here! Time to draw :D

Sunny Bunny!!! Just a practice in Illustrator, I tried to learn more about Illustrator; I still suck evidently >.<... Not much to talk about, it's just that it's getting busy for me :). I signed up for summer classes, and am currently in one right now that is only 3 weeks long; but that also means I have to be in class everyday for 3 hours and exams and stuff come right in the first week. Plus work right after class, apparently. I feel like there will be no fun for me this summer,
dunno why -____-; Some sketches..

.
I really liked this one... I don't know what to call him just yet. Hopefully we'll see more of him in the future :D.


Haha... See that little cellphone sticking out behind his back. He's one busy busy man, hehe...


Woah, some ancient looking oriental boy, cute eh .^^.

random sketches in those boring classes I couldn't even remember... ah, art history and astronomy, ahha...


Got this one on my closet door. My goal is to fill that whole closet door with drawings and misc. stuff, haha... hope to get that completed before this year ends ;P.

That'll be it for this post. Strange, I don't feel like talking much today, plus I have so much to do, ahhh ..(> T ^ T )>.,,

0 comments: