September 11, 2009

Fallen Angel...



The picture above is the image I did on a stone (it is a huge stone, but has a perfect surface to draw on), supposedly a lithograph ^^!! Printmaking is so much fun. I am lucky this semester to be in a small class, totals of only 5 people including myself. Therefore, the instructor (a great instructor and artist, btw :P) gives us all his time and is very patient in making us understand all the processes involved with lithography. My love for Printmaking increases each passing days :). If I discovered this sooner, who knows, I might change my major to become a printmaker myself. The program for Printmaking is really good at my university, as opposed to Graphic Design. Anyways, I'm not going to go there, hihi :). I can't wait to see these going to prints.

0 comments: