September 25, 2009

It's time to part...


Created this two-page comics (sort-of) for Illustration class... I wish I had more time to work on it. Doing comics took longer than I thought, or perhaps I'm just a slow-worker. This one took me approximately 7 hrs to complete, including sketching and panel-planning time in my sketch book. I hesitated a lot during the first 3 panels, but after I finished the first page, the following page was done pretty quickly.

Uhm, lol, the title of this post can be quite misleading... I was preferring to the actual story of the comic, not like I'll be abandoning this blog or anything ^^. I've been having a tough time to go through recently (duh, as if it's surprising XD, I say that in almost every blog post, lol). But no one cares if I keep on rambling about my life so I'll just keep it at that for now.

0 comments: