November 18, 2008

Feeling artistic...

I feel so artistic and crafty lately. Seriously, I can't comprehend what is going on within me... The more time I spend doing art, the more I feel inspired and motivated to do more. It's so true when you think that it's most difficult getting start, but once you get into the motion, it gets easier. Last Sunday, Chi, Hue and I spent the afternoon in Pioneer Park taking pictures. I was a little disappointed the weather wasn't as nice as I'd have wanted it to be, and the beautiful colors of fall had somewhat diminished, still, it was such a joyful occasion. We had a ton of fun :D, and the pictures came out nicely. There's still a lot I have to learn about the right exposure, composition, but for now, I'm begining to love photography a little bit more. At least, I feel much more freedom doing this than what I had done for my Intermediate Photography class last Spring. Anyways, here come the pictures!!! Click to view bigger versions :).









That's it for this post, and before I go, I hope your day shall be a bright and beautiful one :), so I send you: Kiki the smiley, my creation of many moons ago!! See you later ^^v.

0 comments: