November 4, 2008

The wind in my hair....

Lately, I haven't been doing much artworks, but I'm beginning to sketch more now. PopArt has gotten to me a lot. Anyways, I did some character designs in Photoshop a while back and came up with these two robots. They are supposedly to be based on my ex-bf and me, I called the girl version Cookie (my nickname) and the boy Windie (a play on word of my ex's name). They took me forever to finish as I did everything from scratch, and not to say I'm pretty much REALLY bad when it comes to shading or knowing my light sources, so don't be surprised to see the weird shadings -___-, I gotta learn more about it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are nice art designs, Kiana. That's cool that you got a thank you gift packed with a bunch of goodies too.

By the way, I noticed you said you were on a diet... Have you heard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? If you want to lose weight while also getting a boost of energy you should definitely try this drink. It's zero calories and comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor, too. You can check it out at www.stacker2.com

Also, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by commenting on your blog. I work with Stacker 2 so feel free to ask me any questions you have about the drink. We would love to hear what you think of it! Good luck with the dieting and keep up with the nice artworks!

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com