December 10, 2008

I did it!!

Ahh, I'm so tired. The last few days were torturous as I had to sit around doing... essays >__<, I'm no good at writing *sighs*. It always takes me days just to write a few pages, sometimes I can sit for 4 hours straight without having anything written at all (that is with my notes ready and everything). And it doesn't help that I get distracted very easily. While I was working on my Art History final essay, I remember I doodled more than I wrote, lol XD, as you can see below... and I can't believe I took pictures of them also. It seems like my artistic side got the better of me most of the time.



(click for bigger view)


This week is dead week but for us art students we get things done and finished this week instead of final week. I took home some completed ceramic projects, including sculptures of a Haniwa couple I did for the historical topic. They are now reside nicely on my bookcase *shhh*... and yes, I'm very well aware that these are traditionally funerary objects that get to be buried with the deads. Heh.. it's alright for me :D.





And... I'm so happy to introduce to you guys my very first amigurumi!!!! I haven't named him yet, but he's also now part of my Kiki family, and Ilove him very much even though I made a lot of mistakes making him. Sister, I hope you can see this, and your Totoro is coming up next :), so please keep coming back for it ok?


(click for bigger view)

0 comments: