December 18, 2008

My crochet Totoro is finally finished (/^o^)/~



~~ Tada!!! ~~

This crochet Totoro is one that I intended to make for my sister's unborn child. Hope the baby will continue to grow in good health and happiness. The last time my sister went for a check-up, the doctor told her that the baby has got a tiny beating heart, how miraculous!!! I'm so happy for her!!!

Anyways, more images of this little Totoro will come when I'm not so tired as of tonight. I had final and work earlier and when I was done with them I went straight home to finish up this guy. To add more to the pile, the road condition was quite bad today, and it's just gonna get WORSE. There will be rain earlier the next morning, the temperature will drop significantly... and boy will it get... icy and slippery. Expected temperatures are gonna be in the negatives Fahrenheit, yup, not Celsius mind you (the lowest can get to around -5F, argh T^T). Well... I sincerely hope everything shall be alright. At least, we Nebraskans still have it better than NewYorkers.

I'm in the middle of watching the anime Toradora! right now, so hehe... getting quite lazy to make this post more interesting. But, but more will come later because I think I won't be going out much tomorrow given the bad weather and road conditions, so perhaps I will write more, lol. Have a good night, everyone! May God be with you :).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just stopping by to say thanks! Glad to know somebody actually reads my xanga T_T. Your crochet plushies are SO AWESOME. I've always wanted to learn how to crochet but it seems very complicated. Anyways, i like the things you post on your entries =D very nice!

Once again, thanks!