February 19, 2009

Hats off to those digital artists...

Seriously... I'm working on my (well, not first, but the last digital artwork I did was way back in 2004 so this is just very well be my first in awhile) digital painting in Painter X and it pretty much was quite frustrating. Considering the fact that I'm not that good with colors -___- so it was even harder. Anatomy, perspective, etc. well, I'm trying hard here so hopefully I can get this done soon. I can't wait though, though frustrating, painting digitally also has its interesting and fun aspect to it.

So here's the progress so far on the painting. I hope to get this done either by today or tomorrow... We shall see :).


Argh, that looks so ugly on this monitor. I don't like widescreen monitor, it just makes everything a little off X(. The face of this girl on my screen looks perfectly fine and here it is just a tad too thin *sighs*... time to edit again...

0 comments: