February 3, 2009

...portrait 0.o;;

Portrait is something I seldom do, in fact, I can't seem to get it to look like the person I try to draw from. This one is the same, he definitely doesn't look like Yunho of DBSK -_____-;; I really tried... but I guess I need to practice more and more and more... Below is the progress:



And this is the final portrait... well, yea I think it looks quite okay-rendered... but then again, what's the use of portrait if it ends up not looking like the person I was trying to do. And the hair was a pain to draw >____<.


Anyways, I'm recovering somewhat from my minor depression, but it will take awhile to come around. I'm glad though... the depression makes me realize many things. Oh well... I've gotta go study now, so this post shall be just a short one today. Ja ne!

0 comments: