April 27, 2009

Final drawings and the toilet series ^^a


^ Aren't they cute? I took the picture one morning after driving my mom to work simply because they're so adorable :D.



Above picture features the two drawings I did for my Adv. Drawing class. I'm pleased with the result :). One thing with working independently is that you are free to explore all kinds of ideas, mediums and options, it was very fun. There is a drawback though... if you were less disciplined like me, it'd be hard to get anything done at all, haha... I procrastinated a lot through this, though the final drawings are something that I consider putting into my art portfolio, which I don't do very often. So it's all good I guess ^0^. And I'm hanging these with pieces of thread in the back, something I rarely do also. Once I get the drawings back I'd probably scan or take better pics of them for the portfolio and hang these in my study room ;).

(closer look, click to view bigger size)


And now, talk about randomness...
I present you: the Toilet Series :D.
Thinking of what else to do to them...



That's all for today. It's a short post but I did a marathon last night staying up until 6am so now I have no energy.

0 comments: