October 25, 2009

Let's talk... Clay!



Uhm, something has gotten into me, guess it was this urge to create these cute characters. I happen to have these Sculpey clays ready since last winter but never once touched them yet. So last night in between study sessions I decided to try doing something out of them, and the results can be viewed above, lol XD.

Some close-up shots:

That bear was a pain to make, but it was worth it :).

My mom is a fan of the male daikon figurine, haha XD. She said he looks like my 9th uncle, uhm yea...

As for me, I love the cucumber dude, hehe...

Ahhh, No-Face!!! I'm really in love with that character after watching Spirited Away.


While I was there, I made a new charm for my phone as well, a cookie and candy jar :).

2 comments:

KD nguyen said...

Oh GOD!!! I love your stuff!!!! I been trying to updated my blog as well...but I'm not yet xie^ng like u..I love those clay character and your pencil drawing..look amazing!!!Anyway how you been? How is the graphic design class going for you? are you still aiming toward this career field?

Kiana (An) T. said...

Hi Diem!!!!

OMG, sorry sooo much about this, I didn't know that you left a comment because normally no one really leaves a message, lol XD *embarassed*...
I've been better, now that I'm much more focused on the classes I'm taking. On the other hand, GDesign is really wearing me out. I'm talking about the instructors, not the career itself, though I'm not very positive on that either. To tell you the truth, during this last year in college I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of uncertainty. GDesign is still my main aim atm, but good for you that you decided to go to a different place for it as that dept here at UNL sucks badly. Anyways, what have you been up to yourself lately?