December 2, 2009

Hello December!!!

Woah, truly I only had one blog post for November? What had I done all last month?
Well, the truth is that really I had been lacking quite a bit as of late, more on the matter of keeping track of this blog. Plus, there was just so much going on last month, with the holiday and parties and such, lol.

I was only able to complete one more drawing for Printmaking. This drawing was done on a much bigger stone (~ 24x30 in) and it took a while to get my ideas settled. Though I'm not sure how much I like this one, it seems like just a poor imitation of my previous one... We will see... I just lost my enjoyment half way through drawing this one, unlike the last one.



Progress shots again:


And this is my wood sculpture for the second project. I had just completed the third sculpture like two weeks ago, which was a metal project but I was just too lazy to take picture of it. And yes, I know the background behind this sculpture is totally distracting, but again, laziness got in the way XD. I'll see if I could have better pictures taken for my metal sculpture.



Another close friend of mine had her birthday just last week and I thought making an amigurumi would be an ideal gift for her. And guess what, she really liked it, which made it all worthy. I'm getting better at crocheting these little animals as well. I guess the longer you're doing them, the better you will be.


Okay, it could be because I haven't been practicing writing at all for a whole month, but today I feel like every sentence I made sound half-assed. Seriously! I'm not in the mood to talk anyways, so yea... at least, I put some works up finally -__-, I'm happy :).

0 comments: