December 23, 2009

Ooh la la ^^, busy busy again :)


Woah long time no post but again, I've been so busy that I almost forgot about this blog. I just finished my finals last week and already am working seasonal at a bookstore company full-time. The job is pretty demanding and I found myself so overwhelming and frustrating but I'm trying my best to finish off my work at the end of the day but I still have to rely on others to get me through... Oh well but I will elaborate later on what I'm up to at another time.

I also am keeping myself busy making hand-made gifts for friends... Too bad I can't find much time to do these like I did last year. However, I am coming up with some images for a simple calendar/scheduler :D. I'm really really proud of them ^^. Here's a few thumbnails of what I've been working on, I have more but these are just samples until I print them off and bind them together.




1 comments:

KD nguyen said...

I love love love the calendar!!!!!!