July 13, 2010

Inspiration: Monzani

UNSPOKEN WORDS
By: Jean-Sebastien Monzani



JS Monzani was a nice discovery. I actually had seen his great photographs on DeviantArt some time last year, but I didn't think too much about them. Back then, viewing artworks was a simple pleasure, one that I didn't truly take much commitment to explore certain artists like I do now. And by some twist of fate (thanks to the inter-connectedness of the Internet) I rediscovered him again, this time through his videos on Vimeo (watch the videos in his channel here). Apparently the guy just started creating short artistic movies and already his name is being known around. What so inspiring is that he first and foremost is a photographer, and like I mentioned earlier, his photos are great sources of inspirations for me, as I'm learning to love photography more and more everyday. Here is his portfolio website, where you can view most of his best works: JSMonzani and another one Simple Moment that houses all of his works so far. What I like about his photographs that they are truly creative, in the best photography sense possible. They are all very clean, sharp, professional-looking with fantastic colors and composition. I actually do aspire to be able to take pictures like his one day, with my own style obviously...

1 comments:

jsmonzani said...

^_^ Thank you for the support :) And have fun shooting too :) !