July 19, 2010

menu design



Hungry yet? Haha ^^...
Yes, it's a Wedding Menu for a friend's wedding this coming Saturday :D.
It's random, very random... I have been busy, but I still wanted to post something. I was doing so fine of posting regularly, one post every 2 to 3 days, and I don't want to lose that momentum now that I had somewhat built the habit.

And my camera lens arrived!!!! I did a few testing shots, and they came out soo sooo beautifully, ways better than my kit lens (duh, haha)... the colors are rich and much more saturated, the quality of the bokeh is to die for, it's fast and takes very gorgeous shots in door with not much lightings. Woah, I'm super excited to be out and about testing this new lens in the future. Just ordered a lens hood, and when I rake in some more money, will be purchasing some filters as well :).

0 comments: