April 5, 2010

Food for the soul


Another old photo, recently edited :D. Not the best compositionally, though it's something new I rarely try, so...

(Click for bigger view)

Just tried out manipulating a little photo of mine. Supposedly a self-portrait as you can see. With this one I really had a hard time putting in text or typography. Perhaps, it's just meant to be purely self-portrait with no additional fancy meaningless text. I like it this way, exaggerated in a good way. Currently, my soul is feeling very unsettling and stormy, but I've learned to take things easy. With that said, the best thing I could have ever learned recently is this rediscovery of God and his love for me, as well as my role here. It's a little abstract to explain right now. Hopefully as time goes, I can follow this new calling...

0 comments: