April 11, 2010

Poster Design 1

I'm in the process of designing posters and video introducing the invention of the incandescent light bulb for my Graphic Design class. So far I came up with this design though I have a few more in mind that shall be simpler. I'm leaning more toward the colors in design A1, though A2 isn't too bad itself. The video is coming along nicely, but it is indeed taking a lot of time because we are required to use either or both Adobe After Effects and Premiere but I knew nothing about either program before taking this class. So yes, it was difficult learning a total new program and have to produce a video at the end. Still, it's going fine and I am having fun learning :). Will try my hardest, aja fighting!!!!

Design A1:

Design A2:

The very beginning stage:

1 comments:

KD nguyen said...

Ahhh!! so nice!!! i love the color...I have adobe after affect!! BUt i don't know nothing about it either....I'm trying to learn it as well!!