April 1, 2010

Toy Camera - VistaQuest 1015 Entry, hm...


My brother recently got me a toy camera from Japan called VQ 1015 Entry (thanks so much bro!!) which is a little bit smaller than a credit card, but much thicker of course. And here I'm just testing it out. Not the best because I haven't done much outside shots when the weather is favorable yet, but since it's getting nicer lately I believe either this weekend or the next I might have some new batches. So far, I don't dislike it... I mean, it's just a point-and-shoot toy camera, therefore I'm not expecting much out of it. The hype for this little camera though is that despite its small size and price, it can do a lot. So far, what I have seen is that it can do really well is that its whites always seem to glow, very interesting. And the colors can become quite saturated. However, the viewfinder is totally useless, so I've learned to do without it. Therefore, the images always come out really unexpectedly. That also is the fun of it, as I never know how the shots will look like until I load them into my computer, haha. We'll have to wait and see... hm...

This is what the camera looks like. I have the black one:


0 comments: