June 3, 2010

Back again with a new layout!

Are you guys liking the new layout? I'm loving it! The colors are harmonious, the content area spacious, the overall theme is clean, minimalistic and professional. The theme appears to have little problems so far concerning the codings. Apparently there's a newer version of this theme called "Charcoal 2" and it consists of 3 columns. I like it, but that one has so many bugs it drove me off the wall.

I realized it's been more than a month since my last post introducing the 2012 Calendar I made for my finals, but here it is again, some better views of my favorite months :), including the full cover this time. Also, the poster I showed in the previous entry got changed entirely. The basic concept/structure was there, but the execution was totally new.

Here hoping my inspiration will come back and motivates me more.






0 comments: